Am I going crazy?

I’m 14 and I’m Christian and I pray to god every night , I don’t have the best mental health (depression anxiety ptsd anger problems) but a couple of years ago my aunt died due to something being wrong with her lungs because of smoking from a young age (like me). This happens to me consistently; my lighter or cigarette/s will disappear when I know exactly where I put them , I will search my whole room and they will appear in a different place when I know I already searched there. Last night I put my lighter on top of my wardrobe and I know 100% that I put it there, today it wasn’t there. I left my house in some tracksuit bottoms that I had just taken out of my drawer and there was nothing in my pockets and I know that because I put some change in my pockets and felt that nothing was there. About an hour later I reached into my pocket after I had smoked with my friend and the lighter was there. I have no explanation. Also I keep seeing magpies everywhere especially wen im smoking and my mum told me that magpies are loved ones watching us. Am I being watched or something ?