My boyfriend had no idea🤦🏾‍♀️🤦🏾‍♀️

Niesh

A little prelude to our convo before he went to work. I started my cycle a few days ago and to date this is by far the worse one. I woke up back wet clothes messy. Went to take a shower and then my bf got up to get ready for work. I changed the sheets and we got in the car. On the ride to drop him off. Mind you I’m pissed about everything this morning.

Him: What wrong?

Me: Nothing

Him: You don’t want to be a girl anymore?

(I always say this when my period comes)

Me: Yes. Yes I do.

Him: You sleepy? You shouldn’t have stayed up all night.

Me: I didn’t. I got woken up. My back was wet.(irritated at this point)

Him: You was sweating?

Me: No I was bleeding through my clothes.

Him: Something wrong with your cup or you need a new one?

Me: No. I had a pad on.

Him: Well you should have put it on tighter or got a bigger one.

Me:😐😐😐😐 How can I put it on tighter? How?

Him: You don’t just slap it on?

( he’s doing something similar to this but slapping with a cupped hand and making like whipping and smacking noises)

Me:😂😂😂🤦🏾‍♀️🤦🏾‍♀️🤦🏾‍♀️🤦🏾‍♀️ No it sticks to your panties. Like you sit on it, similar to a diaper.

Him: Are you sure you don’t just (he gets out the car and hes smacking at his crotch and makes the noises again). I thought that’s how they stuck on. 🤦🏾‍♀️🤦🏾‍♀️

By this point I’m trying to keep from laughing because I’m irritated and he new it. He then says “no wonder they don’t work. They need to make them like depends. It would be less messy and you wouldn’t be mad right now.”

😐😐😂😂😂😭😭😭😭 I swear he gets on my nerves, but he definitely knows how to make me smile even when I’m super upset. Gotta love him.