Ectopic Pregnancy or Ovarian Cyst

I am 25 days late, not on birth control, and had (what I think was) a faint positive pregnancy test this past Thursday. I am going to wait until Tuesday morning to take another test because I will be able to use first morning urine and the test I took was a blue dye test. Since Friday night, I’ve had this weird dull/achey pain in the area of my left ovary that seems to have intensified since then. It’s not debilitating, but I know it’s there and it does not feel like a cramp. The pain has stayed consistently in the same area and within the past few minutes it’s felt almost like a burning sensation. I’ve experienced some dizziness over the past week, but no nausea, no breast tenderness, or any sign of my period coming any time soon. I was wondering if anyone has any thoughts as to what symptoms I can look out for that could differentiate between a possible ectopic pregnancy vs an ovarian cyst? I’ve had a cyst before that was the size of a lemon that had to be surgically removed but I do not remember feeling anything like this. I am going to call my doctor Tuesday morning regardless of the result of the test I’m going to take, but to maybe help put my mind at ease, maybe one of you has some advice?