3rd time mom, stressed out...

So today is the 4th day after my daughter has been here (3rd child), and my other two children came home today and it has been stressful. Which is to be expected, because I'm breastfeeding so no sleep at all, and having my preschooler (4) and toddler (2) on top of a newborn I just felt overwhelmed. Not to mention my oldest daughter broke her door knob got locked into her room and we had to break the door to get in all today by the way... So there is that as well. Their father is helpful in a sense and not as well. Like with our youngest he can't do much I know that with me trying to breastfeeding I have to do this he can't. My two oldest I could use help with or housework considering I'm only 4 days postpartum (he isn't working by the way so there isn't any excuse). Yes just being lazy and everything else right now. So I broke down being my first day and all I was stressed out and it has been hard I know I will get the hang of it but just I was emotional. So I have a history of ppd but it's too early to tell right now and like I said it was just a stressful day I was crying and all he could tell me is to stop crying and to get put on medicine that was all and didn't try to be nice and so of course that made it worse he isn't supportive or anything. I don't know maybe it's the hormones still, but it has been a rough day... and I kinda wanted to just rant...