I think I ruined my clitoris (Human touch isnt enough!!)

So this is my first post ever so idk how to really start this so im gonna jump into it lol

Me and my bf have been together a few months are we're very sexually active, And he's great dont get me wrong, but I cant seem to orgasm when im with him. I've never been able to with Any of my past relationships either.

I guide him and communicate, and it feels good, but not as good as when im masturbating.

The first time I ever came, I was using a vibrator, and it was veeerry intense. Every single time I've ever came from that day on, it has been with a vibrator. I've never even come CLOSE to climax with hands or fingers!!

So what I'm thinking is, Since my clit is so used to suuuper intensity that a human boy just Cant recreate, I feel like I'd NEVER be able to orgasm while with a partner and that fucking sucks!! I feel like my bf feels like its his fault, but I dont know how to tell him its just cause im used to hella intense vibrators. I'm too embarrassed to tell him that :/

I'm only 18, and I feel like my clit has just been corrupted lol and i'll never be able to orgasm with just regular human contact

So I'm just looking for advice or answers, like is it even possible for me to be used to such intensity that anything else just isn't enough?? What do I do about it ??

(please dont jude!! I just wanna be able to cum with my bf!!)