My birth story 😇

An

May 24 me & my significant other woke up like a normal day and was going to bring our son to the park and have a day of fun and snowballs .😋 We knew very shortly he wouldn't be the only child anymore !! I was 38 weeks pregnant and still had two weeks to go . So fast forward we are in the drive thru of the snowball stand ordering our stuff & a contraction hit . This was my second pregnancy but i doesn't experience contractions with my first as I was induced and got the epidural . This was the worse pain I've ever felt but I prepared my whole pregnancy . I told my so " I think it's time baby " He looked at me and asked " on a scale on 1-10 how bad was the pain . He knew it was go time!!! Picture how we were damn near in 12 o clock traffic and NO one was letting us pass . I swear it felt like it took forever but he got us there in about 10-15 minutes . ( Go daddy) We finally get to the hospital and it's packed and they try to make me sign in when im telling them im in labor. A nurse comes down and brings me in a room and 6 cm . 😳😳😳😳 Me and my so is still in shock . The contractions hurt so bad im fusing with everyone . I literally couldn't take it anymore my water hasn't busted yet . I pushed down and busted my water bag and after that I pushed once and my son came. He was beautiful , he was everything . He was everything . I never thought I could go natural but I did. I felt like superwoman. My so kissed me on my head and told me he was so proud of me and that our son was beautiful and he was fine . I will definitely go natural again ! Thanks for listening to my crazy , beautiful story !! 😇