My loss

Jessica

My husband and I were trying for baby 2 since April and found out we were pregnant July 23, 3 positive home tests. The best day at work I started bleeding severely heavy and the pain I was in knocked me to my knees. The obgyn office told us to go to the hospital. We went to the hospital and were treated so badly I could have beaten the doctor (I didnt). The doctor told me it was just an abnormal period. Go home and suck it up. The next day the obgyn office called me for a follow up. Told them everything down to the pain. The lady said it sounds like a miscarriage but sr want to see you to make sure. We went the next thrusday and the doctor told us Yes it was a miscarriage. Give your body some time and then try again. We lost our baby July 24. My husband doesn't know how to react and I have to fight like hell to keep from crying or screaming at people. I can't stand pregnancy announcements or anything to do with it. Please tell me it gets better. Everyone keeps saying it's ok you weren't very far along, it couldn't be that bad. And my personal favorite you can try again, everything happens for a reason. I was only 4 weeks and 5 days along when we lost Sam. But to me he was a baby. I knew what he was going to look like. Even my 1 1/2 year old was excited, even though I don't think he fully understood what was going on. And now he points at the picture on our wall that has Sams name and date on it and says baby brother gone, baby brother love. Please tell me it gets better. That I will get better at handling this.