I really need advice or support..I'm ready to just give up

Amber 💙💜💙👨‍👩‍👧‍👦🤱

I'm currently 23 weeks pregnant with mine and my exes 2nd baby.

We were together for 4 1/2 years and it was toxic. He cheated numerous times, mentally, physically, and emotionally abused me. One day he started getting better then it went south all over again where everything was about him. We have been apart for 2 months and he has already moved on. We have a son who will be 3 in November and our daughter is due in January.

Just the other day I figured out the girl hes dating has a child and he is giving all his love to that child but never comes to see the one we made together let alone ask about him or the status of the baby. I got so mad because to me it's not fair my children will have to suffer and dont get the attention from their father but his new girlfriends kid does...why dont my kids deserve that? How could he just do that to my babies? I'm going to be 21 in October and I'm already so stressed out with being in college and working 2 jobs while he gets to sit back and start a new family while leaving us behind. I want to get over him but he made me feel like he's the only one who will ever love me and I'm just baggage to anyone else. I'm just struggling so badly and I want to be happy and strong for my babies..has anyone else been through the same situation? I could really use the advice or some support..