Again

My boyfriend of 6 years I don't feel the same any more I don't feel loved I feel he only buys me things to feel that he loves me yet he's disrespectful calls me out my name makes fun of me when he's mad he calls me a cow my family doesn't love me he doesn't want to get married he doesn't want kids I get it when were made we all say stupid shit but tonight was the last straw we've been trying to have a baby I can't say were stressing over it since I never push to issue with him we both have cried sometimes when it hasn't happend get over it and try to stay positive well for the past 3/4 days he hasn't been able tobget it up I've tried to turn him on and nothing I just don't think he's into it any more a few weeks back on snap i found messages of him trying to hard to talk to some one his last message made no sense since messages were deleted he called her a cuttie but yet doesn't known this person I've never been the jealous type I've always been honest with him and I've told him you want to talk to girls or hang out with your friends as long as we communicate with each other we should be fine but for him to send the messages two days before my birthday like really if you didn't think it was wrong why not tell me he's always putting me down at work I may yell at him when he's donde something wrong at work and i catch my self I just can't keep repeating my self over and over I just don't feel any convection my biggest blessing was to have a child with him and so did he we wanted to get married have children but we've had no luck and I finally realize today this ain't meant for us I can't be with some ones who keeps walking always instead of talking I'm sorry is long I really needed to vent I honselty don't know what to do or think

"My grammer will be super off & I apologize but I was just in the moment "