Pregnant and now this🤔😭😭😡

Tina

So I have 4 kids have had 6 kids so I know when I get pregnant before a test even tells me because I know the change and know my body. I tell my boyfriend that I'm pregnant. And for 2 days I have been more than just Moody. All I want is to yell at him for everything and him love me anyway and hold me 🤷. I understand that anyone would want to find away out of the house if they had to deal with that.🙋.. but it's different because I wake up like 4 times a night. We go to bed and he is on his phone until I pass out. NO talking to anyone just YouTube videos. Anyway I wake up 4 different times and he is still up Everytime on his phone. This goes on for 3 days. Then last night I wake up and he was outside in the garage??!🤔.. I asked him WTF and all he said was I just went to get my charger but yet we have chargers all in the house. And he was out there way longer than just getting a charger. Then today I come home from work and I was so sleepy he let me go to sleep then said I'm going to go get the tablet from my friend. Mmm at 6:30pm ok whatever... But it's 10:46pm and I have kids that have school in the morning and it like a rule that when it's bed time we all pray and lay down together. Nothing good happens at night unless you work night shift. I don't know why he has not sleeping at night or day time even. He has ADHD he said that it keeps him up at test but the thing is that for the last 3 months he has not had one problem going to sleep. Loving on me. Wanting to have sex with me.but now I feel like I have to get mad and ask before I get anything from him. WHAT IS going on lady's please help me understand. Am I over thinking am I on point. HELP ME.

P.s. I did take a test and YES I'm pregnant 😭😍🤦.. I just want to be happy about this not stressed about him and he makes it in possible