AF showed her ugly face! ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿ˜•

MadamG17 ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’

I got a little excited to soon. AF just appeared! Iโ€™m laying in bed with tears streaming down my face feeling defeated again by this b****. I tell my DH (we are currently living apart due to his immigration status) & he being the best man & friend a woman can have tell me not to cry and not stress. We are probably putting to much stress on ourselves and no more preseed or anything letโ€™s just enjoy it like usual and go from there GOD is GOOD and he will bless us! I get it but he already has a daughter from a previous relationship and because the person he has a child with is mad he moved on she refuses to even let him have a relationship with his daughter! Mind you she has a fourth child with someone else. Any who, he tells me not to stress myself and all will work out. Iโ€™m 32 and he is 26. My clock is ticking and I am ready to be a mom. Iโ€™m crying while typing this because thatโ€™s been my lifeโ€™s dream just to have my own child. Iโ€™m sorry Iโ€™m rambling. My husband is a great sport though. He makes me feel wanted even though we havenโ€™t had a child of our own yet. His daughter is absolutely wonderful and I adore her. However thereโ€™s nothing like having your own! Thank you for listening. No negative comments cause I can be a bitch if needed.