Am I making a bad decision?

I need some help feeling better about this.. I’ve finally decided to switch from breast feeding to formula.. I’ve only been breastfeeding for a month and I really don’t like it. My baby doesn’t latch anymore, he cries and screams into my nipple when he refuses to latch, and he acts so hungry all the time no matter how long he is on the boob. I also really hate pumping so I’m trying to stop my milk supply completely. I just feel terrible and selfish to switch just because I don’t like it. And to think there are so many mothers who would love to breastfeed but can’t :( I know fed is best and I’m getting the best formula I can find for my baby but I just feel so bad. I also don’t know how to tell his pediatrician that I stopped breastfeeding because I didn’t want to anymore 😕 I know how doctors are about breastfeeding and I don’t want them to pressure me into trying longer. I thought about getting help from a lactation consultant but afraid to because last time I did she was very pushy and she made me hold him a certain way that was VERY uncomfortable for me and not to mention I was half asleep because I get no sleep when breastfeeding. Any advice or tips on making this switch easy will be very helpful ❤️