Blood on vaginal swab test

So i went for my first ever vaginal exam. And when they were stabbing there was blood on the tip of the swab. I have to wait a week for results they said its most likely nothing but im scared because this is my 1st pregnancy im 13 weeks and what if something is wrong. There was no blood in my urine before or after the swab it doesnt hurt to pee and theres no itching. Should i be worryed and should i not be having sex (with my partner/baby daddy) till i know for sure. Just worryed

UPDATE. And idk what to think.

So im all good now but my mat clinic called early asking me to come in. When we went in they told me i had chlamydia... I have only slept with 2 other guys before this one they were both virgins. Um so how the hell did i get it. Ive NEVER cheated. So there are 4 possible out comes my bf said either 1 of the guys i slept with was born with it (1st guy i had sex with i was 15 2nd guy 16.) Ive been with this guy (baby daddy) 1 year 2 months im 18 got with him when i was 17. Or someone he slept with a year ago gave it to him. Or one of us cheated. He swears he didnt and ik i NEVER have so really confused as to how the hell i got chlamydia. Both Got treated everything should be okay now. But still freaking out

Any thoughts? Be as honest as yu want