Im so confused ☹️ can someone help me

Keyla

Am so confused with everything going on. AF was due oct 3rd but still hasnt showed up. I took a pregnancy test sept 29,30 and oct 1 they all had a faint line unless im going crazy. A week past ovulation till now i been having on an off cramping. Today had cramping on my right pelvic side. Have a week with very sore breast and burning sensation on my nipples. Creamy white discharge .. sensation AF is coming but its just white discharge. Today i decided to go to the doctor and do blood work but BETA came back 7 which is negative. I did take clomid cycle day 3 to 7. Honestly dont know when i ovulated based on <a href="https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.glow.android">glow app</a> it couldve been sept 19. According to app a positive test should already had been detected since oct 2 or today. But urine and blood test today was negative. No sign of AF yet. Can it still be too early ? Doctor told me its impossible my symptoms are bc of pregnancy since i dont have hormones in my body yet. But that if AF doesnt shows to re do blood test in 2 weeks

This is a first response rapid test faint line taken on monday oct 1 .. but doctors urines test today was negative and blood too