Post in CC about littles. Did I defend us well?

su

My response:

First off, I’d like to say, I am a little who is in a CG/L relationship and a pet player. My boyfriend is my Dom/Owner, and I often call him Daddy.

In the nicest way possible, yes you are ignorant on this subject, but most vanilla people are (non-kinky people). The ”littles” group on here is horrible representation of our culture and is mostly filled with 14yo asking ’how do I find a daddy’, not at ALL what the CG/L community is like.

CG/L stands for Caregiver and Little. Some common variants of it are DD/lg which stands for DaddyDom&LittleGirl, and MD/lb which stands for MommyDom&LittleBoy.

CG/L is a dynamic that is part of BDSM. A common misconception is that CG/L is pedophilia, which I can not say enough, IT IS NOT PEDOPHILIA. Most littles are very used to being kink shamed, even by people in the BDSM community due to this misconception.

Pedophiles are adults who are attracted to CHILDREN with a prepubescent body, and little to no secondary sex traits.

CareGiver and Little relationships are adults who are consenting. Caregivers appreciate the childLIKE wonder and innocents of a little, and littles want to feel loved and protected by their caregiver. If you are interested and you want to learn more about CG/L, I HIGHLY SUGGEST watching ”what is DDLG or CG/L?” by MilkWebs on YouTube. (I’ll put a link under this).

Now, you mentioned people roleplaying as animals possible being bestiality, which again, the answer is NO. Petplay dynamics are Doms and Subs (part of BDSM) who like to take on the dynamic of a pet and an owner. Pets often feel relatable to a certain animal or multiple animals. I am a pet kitten, bunny, and bat, at different times. Of course we dont actually think we are animals, but a pet player will do things that are similar, and often will wear ”gear” such as animal ears, tails, collars, etc. They may even wear a leash or eat out of a bowl, and get cared for by their owner. I wear a collar 24/7 to show my submission to my owner. Consenting kinky adults may do this.

All of this is part of the BDSM community, and follows its rules: SSC (safe sane and consensual) and RACK (risk-aware consensual kink).

Please, if you have any questions, message me! I hope this was understandable ^-^