Emotional all the time!

Morganne • 1st baby Oliver James 07/12/16 2ndbabydue2019may12

I’ve been getting really emotional ever since I found I was pregnant with baby number 2 with my fiancé okay so here’s my story I got pregnant when I was 19 with my boyfriend I had only been with for a month I was really happy and great full because when I first post my virginity my doctor told me that I would never have kids so I was extremely greatfulI took care of my baby by myself me and his dad broke up when he was 5 months old and hasn’t been in his life since I moved away to Virginia and met this guy 4 months later and me and my son moved in with him he cheated on me and threw me and my son out on the streets then I moved in with my friend that I worked with well long story short his mom went to the court house and tried to take custody from me so I called my mom and I asked her to take custody till I got on my feet and she did and she is currently trying to keep him from me and is having him call her and her new husband mom and dad and my step sisters call him their brother and it’s just been making me really depressed ever since I found out I was pregnant with baby number 2 I want my son back but she’s just trying to keep him and say I’m never getting him back it’s just not making me feel alright in this pregnancy 🤰 I just need some advice on how to keep my head up