The most selfish man i know rant!

Renee

I am 6 and a half months pregnant. And all my husband cares about is going to the gym for 3 hours at a time. Making sure he gets what he wants to eat. Making sure he puts his favorite groceries in the house.ultimately just Making sure he is happy.

Meanwhile im suffering from back aches. Leg aches and foot aches not getting a goodnights sleep because im tossing and turning all night because i cant get comfortable and using all of my checks to cover everyones needs in the house including my disabled grandmother so i never get to save more than 20 dollars. While he stashes away 300 every week. He doesn't even care. Worse part if it it. He can care less if i tell him about the baby moving or the things we should look at together for her.... he just could care less about anything that doesnt affect him directly. Meanwhile im PISSED FRUSTRATED and thinking about leaving him. Ive tried talking to him so many times now im just so made that all i do is curse at him because my tears and concerns orginally didnt do much and this angry route isnt either. I just wish he would leave most of the time as he makes me so mad when i see his selfish face. Its like i have a damn roomate and not a husband. 😔😔😔 what should i do???