Men sexuality??? 😩 Explicit Story ⛔️

Okay here is a little story. Idk if I should laugh or cry lol smh anyways. I reconnected with someone that I use to be intimate with. Haven’t seen him in a whole year. We got into a big fight, I cut him off. Blah blah blah. I decided to give him another chance. I kind of missed him. So yesterday was our first time being intimate after a whole year. The sex was amazing. Probably even better then I remembered it. (We are all grown here) so in the middle of me giving him head, I go a little lower and do some tongue play with his balls. He then starts to push my head down lower. And I’m like ummmm 😐 wtf are you do. So he tells me to eat his ass! 🤦🏽‍♀️ while still pushing me lower. PAUSE! I’ve never eaten any mans (or woman’s) ass before and I wasn’t about to start. He had lift his legs up in the air and everything and I was so confused that it caught me off guard. I broke loose and said hell no. Really loud. 😩 I think he was embarrassed by it. I didn’t mean to be rude but he jumped up so fast and flipped me over and started doing it from the back 😂😂😂😂😂😂 omg I’m sorry but I’ve never had a man do that or ask me to do that. It was a little traumatizing. I understand that some men actually do like it, and it’s probably one of his G spots but idk how to feel. I’m sorry I’m not eating ass, and I don’t expect anyone to eat my ass. 🤦🏽‍♀️ Now I’ve kinda been avoiding him.