ways to get over your ex??

Ay

me and my ex broke up around a month ago nearly because at first he told me it was to have a break to figure our what was best for both of our mental health (we both had ups and downs) then he told me he had feelings for another chick (the same chick he messaged while laying beside me in my bed asking to make plans with her - she was with him when he messaged me at school and told me it was over) so I was like Okay let's just move on but since then I've had so much to deal with. His relatives tried to start a fight with me and two of my mates while we were having lunch and he's been going around saying he wants to kill himself and it's the worst mistake he made but then can go out with all these girls and post photos of him kissing them all over social media and saying he loves them and he's been hanging out and talking too a few of my "friends" a lot. Any ways to move on quickly or opinions on what I should do? considering every time I look at him I cry because I'm hurting that much :/ I just want to move on and leave him all behind if you'll get what I mean (I'm 16 and he's 19)