Excited 😆

India

Okay so I’m 33 weeks and 4 days today!

My pregnancy has been a rough one but I can say that I’ve truly been blessed so far! With all the complications I’ve had, baby’s health is excellent!

Me and my husband has received so much support so far and I am just so so grateful!

We haven’t had our baby shower yet and we already have SO MUCH stuff. My sister just had a baby boy, she has given me all of the gently used clothing and accessories she no longer needs. Hubby and I attended a baby basics class at the hospital I plan on delivering at and we received diapers, baby bag (full of goodies), AND I got a mamaroo when I won a raffle (I’ve been excited about that since 😅), my moms friend gifted us a crib that her daughter barely used... and I already picked out baby’s “going home outfit”.

I’m so excited right now and seeing everything we have has given me an extra push to not give up when times get tough... I’M ALMOST THERE! 🙏🏽

Next we have our baby shower coming up in November and I can’t wait to see the abundance of love/ support that our family/friends have to give 😊!

The only thing is that IDK IF I WILL HAVE ENOUGH SPACE IN OUR 1BEDROOM FOR ALL OF HIS STUFF! 😂

The next couple of weeks I’ll just spend sorting, cleaning, and organizing everything, I’ll be tired but it’s something to do to pass time 😌