So frustrating!! 😑😩 anyone else experience this!?

Rhea • Had my bubs Christian Wesley King on October 19, 2016 ❤️ Just found out I’m pregnant with baby #2 and due on September 30th, 2019!! 🤗

The 1st Day of my last period was September 19th and my period should have started October 15th. I am currently 12 days late and have had crazy pregnancy symptoms the last 2 weeks like: tingling boobs, blue veins on my boobs, mood swings, bloated, nauseous, backaches, headaches and I just feel off. I have taken 4 pregnancy tests and they have all came back negative 😩😞

This afternoon I started having some light dull cramping and some brownish/pink discharge when I wipe. I feel like I am pregnant though and I am wondering if anyone else has experienced this and still ended up being pregnant? I have a 2 year old son and I have a lot of the same symptoms as I did with him but I tested positive with a hpt when I was 10 days late. I feel like I’m losing my mind and I really hope this isn’t my period starting. I am getting my yearly physical on Tuesday and I asked if they could test my blood to see if I’m pregnant since all of my tests have been BFN. Any thoughts or advice would be so appreciated in the meantime!!