Bf of 4 years has turned into a complete asshole..

So my bf called me out for dinner and I walked over our bed and while I was doing that his controller just happened to be placed on top of one of our pillows and so when the bed dipped (from me walking on it) it fell off.. not even on the ground.. literally from the PILLOW TO THE BED. I hadn't even noticed until seconds later I'm being yelled at and told I'm a "stupid bitch" so of coarse we get into it (really just me stating the obv about how the controller didn't even hit the ground) and he goes off about how I'm gonna starve now and to go run to my family blah blah blah my family doesn't love me and so on.

Just the other night he was making eggs and I was told to put salt in the pan (while he's getting milk out) and I supposedly poured too much EVEN THO THEY CAME OUT JUST FINE and he instantly started calling me a stupid white bitch and demanding me to make the eggs now since I fucked them up. He was literally holding me in front of the pan not letting me leave until I listened to him. HIS MOM WAS ON THE COUCH and didn't say a fucking word. He called me every name in the book and again told me nobody loved me. I've been dealing with depression and he even made a comment about "handing me the knife to do it" like what the actual fuck?!!

Anyways.. I finally built up the courage to contact my mom and tell her everything that's been going on. I've been so afraid because I know what he's doing to me is wrong but I didn't want to give up on this and had hoped "we could get thru this"

Welp that's been a load of bullshit because it's only gotten worse. I can't wait to move on from this and start a new life.

I'm trying to stay as positive as possible so I guess cheers to new beginnings 🥂🍾