A Story #11

Sera

When I walked out of the bathroom, I saw Carson tidying up the room. He had piled our clothes from last night together and was currently folding them.

I walked over and made sure that my ass was facing him. The I started making the bed, kneeling on it and sticking barely covered my ass in the air. I could feel his hard gaze on me. He came up behind me and grabbed my ass as I was fluffing up the pillows.

"Decided to show off for me, huh?" He said into my hair.

I wriggled my ass a little, pressing it against his cock. I didn't say anything in response, and just basked in the feeling of his cock slowly hardening against me.

Carson spanked me a few times, leaving a red five-star on both sides of my ass. He wrapped his arms around my waist, reaching down to rub my clit. I moaned softly, and pulled his hips to me. He started rubbing harder, faster, until my panties were soaked. Suddenly, Carson pushed the fabric away and slid three fingers in my pussy, all up to his knuckles.

"Ohhhhhhhh," I moaned.

Carson turned us and flipped on to the bed on his back so I was laying on him, and continued to finger fuck me. His cock was still pressed up against my ass; it felt like solid oak through his thin cotton boxers.

Eventually, he pulled my panties down. I flipped over so I was kneeling over him, and worked his boxers down while he kneaded my tender nipples.

Carson's large cock stuck up. Without hesitation, I shoved myself on him, and started riding him. He moaned with pleasure, watching my boobs bounce up and down.