Irritated over pictures

This is just a venting post. Give advice if you want, maybe I am being petty?

So it was my baby's birthday yesterday, so my SIL came into town and because I'm basically holding my boy most his birthday and doing the birthday stuff for him; I asked her to take pictures for me so I can put them in his baby book. Of course she used her phone and sends them to me threw emails. Which is great... Expect she doesn't send the "good" photos because she's wants to save those for her Facebook page (which I'm on) but she uses a heavy filter that I wouldn't want on the photo for his baby book. So as easily as I could just download it, I can't take the filter off. Why can't she just send me the original?

This isn't the only issue I have with photos of my son with her. If I send her photos, she post them on Facebook even though she lives in another city hours away and I can understand that she loves him, but when she visits, she doesn't spend that much time with him. I feel like she just uses my son as a "like generator". I don't feel to comfortable with her posting in the first place because she's "friends" with 1k people (I have a super private account) . She post her 5 cats mostly and doesn't have kids and 40 so I feel a bit bad telling her not to post so I try to let it slide a bit. My husband also gets irritated when I show him her post yet when she's here, in our house, she doesn't spend more than an hour or 2 with him when she visits for a few days....yet always on Facebook professing her love. Just feels fake. I know you guys might think I'm over reacting but, it would be nice to know if I'm not 😔

Edit:I've told her lots of little rules instead of telling her "don't post photos", I don't want to make her upset since that's his only aunt... But she's always trying to get around it. She's one of those people that twist things in her favorite and semi-dramatic so I have to be very careful with what I say or she might twist it on me as I'm trying to distance her. She's in theater (if that makes some sense). She tries to strong arm people and when that doesn't work, she blows up. She's a very difficult person to tell anything to and so far I've just watched her blow ups from a distance. We are on good terms.

For the record I did ask for All the photos in original form before she posted her filtered photos. She does that basically because she believes I'll post the photos of my son's birthday first, so she needs to be the first to post the good pictures.