Husband makes fun of my weight

I am on my third child (3&2) and have a stepson (5) who I care for full time. I’m PREGNANT mind you so of course I’m gaining weight. I’m 5’3 180lbs 32 weeks pregnant. So we are at the family table with his family as we do every Sunday. Today, we were discussing the propositions for the upcoming vote so the final one was about animals and food and stuff. ( I blacked out so I don’t remember) as I was getting up to go to the bathroom, my husband was like “ oh you should stay. It’s talking about food.” His stepmother who is younger than his dad starts laughing and his sister and her boyfriend was like “ wow “. His stepmom proceeds to say “ omg that was pretty funny” and I went in the bathroom and started criticizing myself. I started to tell myself I should lose weight and starve myself in front of people since my weight is always a joke. Even when I was losing weight, they always have something to say. My husband commented I was more compact this pregnancy and his stepmom looks at me and goes “ oh... interesting”. I’m so sick of being the butt of the joke. I’m the only one on both of our sides of the family having kids right now and just want more support. Am I wrong? I’m on the couch now just feeling depressed and irritated by their ugly faces. I hate feeling like this because I’m trying to end this pregnancy on a good note but these comments and jokes are bothering me.

Ok, I’m done. Thanks for reading!