This is why I don’t date. So furious.

Ki

Turns out this guy I have been seeing for 8 months has a GIRLFRIEND and they’ve been dating for months! He is in the marines stationed in Hawaii. On Oct. 15, I got a text from her on Instagram calling me a bitch and that I’m the reason they broke up. He lied to her AND me, he told her he was alone on vacation and then he changed the story and said we never hooked up with me when we were in LA and Vegas, which wasn’t true. I had a pregnancy scare after that vacation, and unfortunately, a miscarriage. When I told him, he only said FOUR WORDS: That’s terrible. I’m sorry. That’s it. THAT’S ALL HE HAD TO SAY!!!

I saw her name on his phone when we were in Vegas and I asked who she was and he told me she’s a friend of his from NJ, but that’s a lie. She’s from TAIWAN! She was in Hawaii for school and went back to Taiwan last month. While he was talking to me for the five months we went without seeing each other, he was on Tinder and met her and God only know who else. He lied to my face the whole vacation saying he loves me, and only me. We’ve talked about hanging out and possibly dating when he comes back to NJ (he comes home in a few weeks). Oh and I told him I almost relapsed and HE TOLD HER! He told her I’m a cutter. That was NOT his place to do that. I’m just a mess right now. He’s the first guy I’ve been interested in dating in a very long time. Today, I got a hold of another girl he screwed over. The “gf” took him back. I’m seriously a mess. I did have a relapse and I contemplated doing more than relapsing. I took a middle of the night joy ride and contemplating whether or not to crash my car. I feel like he’s been lying to me since February when we met and turns out he did. The other girl he screwed over, he dumped her when he met me! He met this girl, his “gf” and everyone else except me on freaking Tinder. He’s a freaking man-whore! The “gf” actually took him back after all that too! Unreal!