Semen messing w/ my 🌸?

Okay so I started seeing this new guy and we’ve been dating for whatever for like two months. He’s great and I really like him. One thing I’ve noticed though is that maybe two weeks ago I got what I think was a yeast infection after we had sex. I had the weird discharge and smell and usual itchiness so I got the over the counter creams and stuff. Since then the itchiness and discharge has definitely gotten better but it’s still there and I’m wondering if his cum is messing with me down there. When I got the yeast infection I didn’t shower after he came because I was tired so it just sat there (gross and dumb I know) so I understood that. I did the medicine and it went away so we’ve been having sex since and the smell/itchiness and slight discharge came back. I don’t really know what to do about it because I made sure the last few times to shower right after. I have the IUD so I’m not very worried about letting him finish on me but I’ve never experienced this before. My ex used to finish and I never had this issue. Help??😅😅 also I got tested and I’m clean so no STDs btw