Sex made me loose my mucus plug!

I am sooooo excited!!! Not that losing my mucus plug is gonna trigger me into labor instantly but I am 40+4 today and I had been feeling kind of anxious and frustrated because i saw my due date pass and nothing happened. Baby has been moving a lot so I’m not worried, just very excited, and YES!!! we had very romantic sex last night even though we were really tired, I used to think sex would help to get things going but it didn’t happen in a couple of weeks of trying so we kind of just made it out of love not hoping for anything lol, i woke up this morning and went to the bathroom, then i stood up to put my pjs up and went to wash my hands, i turned around to start getting undressed to jump in the shower and thats when i saw a mig mucus monster on the floor right in front of the wc 😂😂 i looked at it really close and when i realized it was pinkish and pure mucus i got so excited i took a ton of pictures of it super proud 🤣 (not posting any for tmi, I’m sure you ladies have seen enough mucus plugs here lol) i have a doctors appointment this morning at 10:30 along with an ultrasound to make sure everything is going well. The day might be closer than I thought!!! 😍