Dunno what to do

So my hubby works oilfield and is gone for long periods of time in 1 shot

We are hardly ever intimate when he’s home and that’s not because of me. It’s because he just “doesn’t feel like it” or “I’m too tired”

So one night he got hammered with his friend and passed out with his phone open. So I went on it and started snooping (due to thoughts maybe he’s cheating)

Anyways I found some Facebook messages with him and a girl who works at the hotel his company stays with.

The messages mainly show him hanging out with her ALONE on nights he has told me he was working (I checked though our messages during those times) and in one message he stated to her how the last time they hung out alone he was having some impure thoughts towards her

So of course I confront him and call him out on his bullshit and all the lies he told me throughout this period.

His response was “she’s just a friend. I didn’t feel the need to tell u because I knew you would overreact. Nothing physical happened. I had bad thoughts yes” and blah blah blah.

He doesn’t see that what he did was wrong. Especially when he has a wife who’s home taking care of his 5 children and the house. And who wants nothing more than to be with him when he’s home but he is never in the mood for anything.

I don’t know what to do. He’s the father of my 5 children. But in my eyes he cheated. He had an emotional affair with another woman. He lied to me many times to spend time with her.

I’m at a complete loss. Trust is broken.