Finding out Gender!!

👑M

Alright guys I'm pretty emotional. I have a 3 year old son from a previous relationship and my now fiance and I are expecting our 1st. His 1st my 2nd. He always said he didnt care if it was boy or girl because he just wanted healthy but he never felt up to talking about boy names, looking at boy clothes etc. I talked to him about it and he said "Okay I feel like I really want a baby girl because we already have our little man (my son) so it would be nice to have a daughter" I loved it. Cried because it was so sweet. But I worried that if this baby was a boy he may have some gender disappointment. Which I know is normal but I was more worried how he would feel not how I would feel if he was upset. It wouldn't bother me because I know he invested a lot in dreaming about a girl. Well, day of gender scan comes. It's a BOY!! 💙💙💙 and when he and I talked about it later he started crying. So i immediately felt bad for him. He isn't getting the little girl he wanted. But then he says "Its just hitting me harder now, I'm gonna be a daddy. I love him, baby" and he kisses my stomach and hugs me tight for a minute before he smiles at me and says "You're outnumbered baby, how do you feel?" I told him I was happier than I'd ever been. He may never fully understand why my heart was so full to hear him say he loves him. Of course I know he loves the baby. It was just in that moment, having been worried for him that he may feel some disappointment, that it filled my heart with joy hearing the happiness in his voice and seeing on his face.. I am so blessed for all THREE of my boys 💙