I need some help

Carmen

So I have been with this guy for over a year and he randomly started being very disrespectful when it comes to my body like he’ll touch me down there even when I say stop and when I say stop he asks why and that’s like a daily thing even when we’re at school and when I FaceTime him just because I want to talk he’ll tell me to him my boobs or like a few days he said he only wanted to hug me so he could grab my ass but anyways I told him this guys has been being rude to me for a while now and he just rolled his eyes but I told this other guy who I’m friends with and he got mad about it said it’s not true and to not listen to him and asked if I was ok and he is just so nice to me compared to my boyfriend and I don’t know if I should just put up with my boyfriends disrespectfulness or just break up with him since I’m finally realizing how disrespectful he is towards me (there’s many more ways he is disrespectful towards me than what I’ve named we’ve broken up many times and he’s being a horny dick most likely because I’m not ready to lose my virginity)