I’m never late but the one time I have unprotected sex I am...

I’m 18 and I think there’s a large chance I’m pregnant. My period is very consistent rarely am I one day early or late. Got caught in the heat of the moment and had unprotected sex on October 25th. My period was supposed to come November 15 but it’s the 18th and it’s still not here. I know that stress can be affecting it but I’m a stressed out person in general if that was the case I’d never get my period. It just seems too much of a coincidence to me that the one time I do it without a condom (he pulled out and it lasted 2 minutes max) that my period starts to get late. I did it two days before I started ovulating if that changes anything. I took two tests on the 16th and the digital one was positive the other one I couldn’t tell if there was a faint line or not. I’m gonna go to the doctors office and get tested on Monday. If I do end up being pregnant I have to take the abortion pill as soon as possible. It’s going to very expensive as I have no money and no job because I’m a full time student. I really don’t know what to do anymore. I just need some advice because I can’t talk to anyone about this and it’s been eating me alive.