I feel stuck

So, I’ve been with my SO for a year. We didn’t know much about each other before we started dating, I kind of wish we took the time to get to know each other.

We rushed, we were lonely and wanted some loving. Anyway with that being said.. I feel like I lost feelings. I’m not as in love as I thought I was. I have a short temper now. He practically lives with me & my family now. (We’re 19) I feel like I can’t break up with him because he’ll have no where to go. His mom doesn’t own her own place, she stays with her boyfriend and her boyfriend lives with his mom. 🙄 They’re on & off. When they’re off she goes to his sisters who also doesn’t have much room. She has two kids.

I don’t just wanna kick him to the streets you know. He has a place in another town with family, but I doubt he’ll leave because of me. He doesn’t handle break ups well, I tried to break up with him. He goes on a binge (drinking for days + hard drugs) and I want to ignore it but his mom texts and calls me ALL day worried and telling me to go find him. Then she calls the police and files a missing persons and I’m again involved. Smh.