Advice please

Br

Hey, I’m just in need of some advice right now. Just a little background. My husband and I have been married 4 and a half years now. We’ve had our huge ups and downs like everyone. 6 ish months ago we started marriage counseling because we were bordline ready to split, I can’t go too much into detail or I’ll be writing a book nobody will read. Throughout everything we’ve had a pretty decent sex life at least to him, I’ve always had a very high sex drive so I’ve always been left somewhat sexually frustrated but it wasn’t something I was going to leave him over. In the past he has a pretty long track record of keeping things from me big or small yet I always found out what. He’s never cheated on me from what I know. This last month or so we stopped going to marriage counseling because I think we thought we were in a really good place, or so I thought. Since then things have gone downhill, the sex and all affection (cuddling, etc) has completely stopped, which to me is the most problematic right now because like I said I have a very high sex drive and we’ve never gone more than like 2 weeks tops which was rare in our entire marriage except the 6 weeks PP after our daughter was born (she’s two now). He’s recently started hiding his phone, hiding it under pillow and body when sleeping and napping and such, also he wales up stupid early to go to work. He starts at 5 am. He used to always wake up at 3 am which I thought was crazy to begin with because he’s ready and out the door in 5 min. He claims he gets to work and watches Netflix on his phone to wake up before he starts which I was like ok fine with. Recently now he’s getting up at 2 am now I’m like wtf? I don’t want to think he’s cheating although these are all red flags to me. I just don’t know what to do. In the past I’ve always found a way to look through his phone and usually find what he’s been obviously hiding. Recently in marriage counseling though I decided I wasn’t going to do that anymore, but I don’t know how long I can just sit back with zero sex, affection, and all this sneakiness. I’m gonna make another appointment with the counselor solo appointment (we’ve done a few one on one appointments) and ask him what he thinks. I just don’t know.