To BD or not to BD?!?

Glow says I do not ovulate until December 3rd and Ovia says my fertile window doesn’t start until the 30th. My cheap OPK looks like it is getting close to positive, but my digital is still reading negative. I feel like my cheapy OPKs will be positive in the next day or 2. We just BD yesterday and was going to wait another day until I saw my CM! I have always second guessed my CM but how can this not be EWCM?!? What should I do?

Vote below to see results!