Fighting

Elizabeth

My boyfriend and I were just messing around. I had complained about him using his strength to tickle me but when I try to tickle him back he holds me down and says I have to stop bc he doesn’t want to hurt me. He then tells me that this is what it is like to have a boyfriend and that he is always going to be stronger than me and I will never win. That had irritated me so I had started wrestling him with all I had to be able to tickle him. I got him and he was falling off the bed so he went to grab something to pull himself up and he grabbed my stomach rolls. He asked me if my stomach fat was my boobs. That obviously hurt my feelings bc I have been open with him about how my birth control has caused me weight gain and I don’t feel pretty. I got angry but I knew he didn’t do it on purpose so I wasn’t mean but i stopped wrestling and I told him not to cuddle with me. He then proceeded to refuse to stop cuddling, he got super close to me no matter how many times I asked him to stop and get off me. He just kept saying I’m not on you. I didn’t yell at him but I was already holding back tears and on top of that he made me feel helpless and that he could do whatever he wants just because he is stronger than me. He didn’t even say sorry. I asked him to go upstairs and play games with my brother and he said he could go home and I said okay goodbye bc I was very angry and about to cry and he said okay fine fuck this. I am an angry person for things that have happened in my past. I am always angry and sometimes I am angry for things he has done in the past that I don’t know how to get over. I have been especially angry for stuff that has happened recently but that’ll have to be another post bc it’s long. I have been working to be better for him and I’m even going to therapy but he treats me like I’m always angry at him and he tells me that I use him as my punching bag. When he does this it makes me not want to be better for him. It makes me want to be mean like I used to be. But all I did was lay on my bed and cry.