2nd cycle after Provera

Ch

Short story: I had to take Provera last month to force a period 15 weeks after my D&C. I’m now on CD 42 without a period. Did you have a normal second period after having to force one with Provera?

Long story: After my D&C at 10 weeks I didn’t have a period. At 13 weeks post D&C I was prescribed 10 days of Provera and I started my withdraw bleed 6 days after the last pill (15 weeks post D&C).

This month: I tracked ovulation after the withdraw bleed, and got a positive OPK on cycle day 22. We used protection this month since I wanted to have a natural period before trying again. I am now on cycle day 42 without a period. I’ve taken multiple pregnancy tests and they’re all negative, which makes sense since we used protection.

We definitely want to start trying again this cycle, so I’m not sure what my next steps are since it seems like my hormones are still out of whack. I was completely regular before the miscarriage, so this is really frustrating. Any help you could give would be great. Thanks.