Toxic marriage

BossMayneDee👑ectopic pregnancy 06/03/14🙏🌈👶

I’m married and I dnt wanna be anymore. When I first met em I thought we were going to be happy. Now after being together for 8 years and married 6 years I’m beyond tired of the abuse and disrespect. His family dnt like me and I dnt like them either! I’m so fed up with all his bs and everything his people has to say abt me. 06/03/14 I went to the hospital for spotting and they announced I was having a ectopic pregnancy🤷🏽‍♀️ since then I’ve been so depressed! I want a baby but now I’m thinking it’s not meant for me to even be wit this man! He’s been physically abusive our whole relationship. I married em thinking it would change something but ain’t shit changed. Now he says he’s going to keep his hands to his self but he’s now mentally and emotionally abusing me! I’m abt tired of this shit and I want out! I told myself I would not go through this bs another year! I dnt wanna be alone but I dnt wanna be abused either! Either way I’m sick of it! I’m tired of him and his mfn people! I’m hoping I can get away without being hurt physically😩🙏💪🏽🥺

Update: I’m so alone and it’s Christmas time😔but I had to get away from him. The longer I stay and try to make it work he gets worst! He really thinks he’s my daddy smh 🤦🏽‍♀️