Geritol vitamins causing spotting?

Brianica • Mama to my sweet little Armani💙 24 years young ❣️

Okay so last month (November) around the 11th or 12th I started taking geritol vitamins. On cycle day 17 (the 22nd on thanksgiving day) I had a very small amount of light brown in my discharge. Then next 4 days following I had light pink/ light red spotting. The total amount of blood from those 5 days could’ve maybe filled 1 pad. My normal period lasts about 6-7 days and are normally very heavy but start alittle lighter. Im now 3 days late on my period but no positive test. I’m just not sure if the spotting was because of the vitamins(?) since it was a while before my period was due or there was a chance it was implantation spotting from early ovulation or something? I tried to look up if geritol can cause spotting but I really didn’t find any similar stories. I also haven’t had any of my normal period symptoms, i usually get really sore boobs around 5dpo and it’s gone when my period starts but they haven’t been hurting at all, I usually get bad nausea around ovulation up until my period and haven’t had that either. I came off of birth control almost a year ago so we could start trying but we’ve only gotten one positive so far which was a chemical so I know my cycles now and know they’re regular.