Our Christmas miracle 🤰

Br

After a long 4 years of my husband and I trying. As well as two losses along the way. We had finally just stopped trying and said when it happens it will happen. Well it happened when we least expected it. I plan on telling my husband on Saturday on his birthday we are expecting our rainbow Christmas miracle.🤰🥰

I found out on Saturday and at that point I was still a week out from my period so I was incredibly shocked. My step daughter and I were at Walmart so I said why not just buy one now and give it a whirl. Well this is what I got with evening pee. I was shocked 😯 then the tears came rolling down and my step daughter knocked on the bathroom door and asked if I was okay. Before I could even get the words out of my mouth she goes OMG I’m so excited maybe I will finally get my little brother. So when we got pregnant the last time we planned on telling everyone with a onesie we picked out. Since my father wasn’t here for our wedding or able to be here for the birth of his first grandchild this is what I’m going to give my husband.

He never got to actually meet my father he passed when we had first met. So I had to share with someone the excitement I couldn’t hold in anymore. I’m gonna be a mom and I’m so blessed and extremely excited for my little blessing.

Baby dust to all you ladies out there. Please don’t ever give up faith when the time is right you will be given your miracle.

Merry early Christmas to all you lovely ladies out there. And good night from the Herrera family 🥰