FurBaby Breaks curfew πŸ˜ΌπŸ’”

So I had a cat... He was cool.. He ran away while I was asleep. I guess escape from the window... I don't think he'll come back and it kinda hurts my heart. He kept me calm and I got to be all loving and nurturing 24/7. A great distraction when my bf is super busy and can't give me any attention for a couple days. But now he's gone. Bf says he'll come back but Idk he's pretty young and honestly probably go to the next house over. He's super cute and friendly and anyone would scoop him up. In this situation, dogs are better than cats to me...

(3:55am when I discovered he was gone)

-heartbroken πŸ’”πŸ˜”

Update: (5:00am) soooo I think i hear him at the door. I run to go check.. He's not there. So I shed a couple of tears.. Not finna lie hahaha I hear a scratch.. Run to the door.. Nothing πŸ˜”

Finally I heard his lil voice box Having ass at the door. I run to the door and he just muddy and looking at me.. I'm like come on dude... He walks in and discover.. No litter box, no food bowl, no water bowl, hell I even scooped the toys up haha

Next thing I know, he's hugging all on me and stuff 😒 I can't stay mad but Laawwdd I wasn't ready to wake up to this cat drama πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜»

Update:

So my hubby was like we should let him out more often since you know he comes back yogi. I'm like cool at night time since they are nocturnal. Well at 12am for the past few days FurBaby curfew begins lol its sooo cute yet sooo tearfully beautiful bc that's my baby! Like wtf just cuddle with me!! I will protect you! Lmao but anyways FurBaby and I had a beautiful moment this morning. At 11:58pm this lil 😻 was really buggin!! Like getting sassy with us about letting him out. So I'm no sir! 12am like I've been saying. No exceptions. 🀜🏾 So at 12 o'clock on the dot we let him go explore the world lol.

Normally at around 4:35-4:55am he'll be crying to come inside (it's been chilly lately) So me, being a mom.. Jumps out the bed and run to the door and let him in. Hugg on em, get him warm. Pour him some milk and when he's done grubbin, I'll wipe his paws off and he'll hop in the bed with us β€οΈπŸΎπŸ˜πŸ›οΈ

But no not this time.. I was sooo sleeepπŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™€οΈ I woke up at 5:04am and run to the door. No sign of him 😒

6:00am- run to the door, no sign of him

6:43am-*fridge makes a slight sound* run to the door, no sign of him 😨

7:15am- cool I need to go to the store and get breakfast, no sign of him the entire trip to the store and back.

8:00am- babe, he's going to come back it's cool

9:15am-😻😻😻😻 my baby lol

So I'm like, where you been and he goes 😼😼 pfft whatever that means

So I'm minding my own business and I noticed that's he's following me everywhere lol

I bend down to show him some love and he enjoying big time 😻😻

So I'm go to say, Good Job πŸ‘πŸΎπŸ˜» and my baby winked at me 😽😻😽😻😽😻

He's soooo my spirit animal 😍😜