Got my period but now pregnancy symptoms

So here’s the thing I’ve been pregnant three times in my life and have no living children. One made it to 36 weeks but unfortunately passed away in the womb. The others were miscarriages at 5 and 8 weeks. Anywho I know pregnancy symptoms. I got my period (actually still on it) but it’s much lighter than usual. My symptoms are: aversions and cravings. I CRAVED a chocolate chip cookie. And I was like “oh period craving because chocolate.” I tasted it and it tasted like garbage with a hint of chocolate chip cookie. My husband (hesitantly) tasted it and he said it was delicious. Then I woke up this morning with an aching lower back. I haven’t had cramps this period and usually they’re pretty intense. Also my period was four days late.

Also I’m broke so I can’t buy a test. We’ve been holding off trying because we aren’t financially stable. We only use condoms though.

Is it possible to get something similar to a period during pregnancy? It’s not like spotting it’s a little heavier than that but way lighter than my period is normally. Also it’s all been brown, like old blood.