Involving kids..

Britnii

I met my bf on an online dating site.. luckily we lived only 10 min away at the time.. we hit it off right away and it was like hanging out with the male version of me! I like me! I think I’m fun to be around and easy going, I can be goofy and spontaneous.. he is everything I like in a man.. of course he’s human and he has flaws but I see those flaws and it doesn’t scare me away.. we both have kids from a previous marriage. I, and 10 year old boy and he, a set of 6 year old twin girls. We discussed in the beginning that we wouldn’t introduce kids to each other just yet or even have our partner meet the kids. So many time do adults go into a relationship and fight away introduce the kids to their new partner.. little do they realize those kids get attached just like we can and it’s harder for them to understand a breakup.. so to spare hurting the kids we’ve waited for that part of our lives.. one of the most intimate and important part of our lives.. we have been dating since September, exclusively since October.. we found out last month we are expecting our own little sticky bean in July

My bf just let my son about a week ago, he’s stayed over twice but he gets in late and leaves super early for work purposes.. the day finally came.. I’ve never asked to meet his girls or pressed the issue in any way. We talked Saturday and he asked me to come down to his place (I now live about 45 min away) so I did and let him know I’ll just pack to change for church at his place in the morning.. he made the comment that he would come with and even invited his best friend and wife and their kids. They go to church 10 min from my house so he chose to go and chose to drive even farther for it to be closer to my home.. even went an extra step and picked up his girls before hand.. the day I’d been waiting for (to meet his girls) was the biggest blessing. They took right to me and it felt so natural and not forced or awkward. We went to lunch after and then the arcade and it was honestly one of the best days I’d had in a long time.. and while we had originally planned on going hunting, god is first and then our kids.. I am so blessed that even through his struggles and his flaws and all the chaos he still makes time for what is important to me. And the best part is it at least the cherry on top.. the sex is amazing!! But Its amazing because we don’t get to see each other everyday and every time we are together we don’t get to it. Our relationship has not become based around sex like other past relationships.. just ranting about what a blessing my life is becoming!