Self esteem low

My husband has been on one lately. He will tell me I’m not fat just “chubby” but that’s ok because he likes chubby. He bitches if the house isn’t spotless at all times. I work outside of the home too on top of going to school full time and we have a toddler. He constantly says that he’s afraid I’m going to give him food poisoning because apparently I cant cook (I have never once given him food poisoning and he’s the first person I’ve ever met who said I can’t cook. I used to make food and bring it into my job for lunches because people liked my cooking so much) then this morning I got ready for work he woke up and the first words out of his mouth were “you didn’t take a shower?” No bitch I took one last night before I went to bed! He then proceeded to tell me that it was nasty. So apparently it’s nasty I didn’t shower exactly 6 hours after I already took one when all I did was sleep. So now I feel fat, lazy, and disgusting.

Not to mention I made a comment about how smart our daughter is (she’s testing off the charts for her age group as preschool) he says “yeah she get that from me. The next one will be like you though!” Like what the fuck is that supposed to mean?!

I don’t know if he’s trying to joke around but it hurts and I’ve told him it hurts and he doesn’t listen. I don’t know what to do.