Craving my husbands cock - I hope this story makes him crave me back đź‘„

My husband is out of town for a week and I want him to be fucking me right now. Later tonight when I know he’s alone I’m going to send this to him. Earlier, I told him I had a very vivid dream last night, and in it he was sexy, rock hard, forceful and tasty. He told me he wanted to hear all about it in detail - so hear it is.

💋🍆🍑

As I walk in the front door, you have all the lights off except for the flickering candles and low lit fireplace. You are waiting at the counter, with anticipation in your eye and a smirk on your face. In your mind I was already stripped down and bent over the ottoman, waiting for you to make me moan your name.

Once I get my boots and coat off, I saunter towards you. As I come closer I see you gripping 2 silk scarves - my legs quiver. You hadn’t used use those on me since the first year I moved in. As you stand, you pull me into a tight hug with an alternate motive. You spin me around, grab my hips and thrust your hard cock against my ass. You whisper in my ear, “I’ve been waiting” and your hand wonders.

Our clothes come off as though they are metal and the floor is a magnet. Our lips lust for one another’s, I’m visibly dripping wet, and my breath is shaky. You force me to sit on the ottoman, at the perfect head height. Your fingers are in my hair with your palm on the back of my head. “You won’t stop until I tell you”, the commandment rolls off your lips so smoothly. I take you in my mouth completely, and never loose eye contact. Your pupils are dilated as you take a sharp inhale. You start fucking my mouth, your tip hitting the back of my throat. I gasp for air and pull my head back, grinning like that’s exactly what you wanted to hear.

You lay me back on the ottoman, your hands caress my breasts, and your dick slides between my legs. You tease me. Allowing your tip to slide up and down my pussy, as your warm mouth pays attention to my nipples. “Please....please let me feel you inside me” I moan. You slip your tip in, just to tease me more, but I can’t control myself. I grip your back and try to take you in. You smile as you force my hips down and shake your head back and forth.

You make me stand, you grab a stack of pillows to place under my hips. I lay with my ass in the air, you tie a scarf over my eyes, and use the other to bind my hands down to the the sides of the ottoman. Your fingertips trace up my arm, and down my spine. Goosebumps appear as I quiver under your touch. Your lips find themselves kissing my lower back, lower, lower, lower. I feel your breath between my legs and then your tongue tracing my pussy. I squirm under the ecstasy, you smack my ass and tell me not to move. I try to obey but you suck on my clit and I moan loudly. I beg you “I need you! Please fuck me!”, but your tongue continues. Your thumb teases my ass, I love it. You start licking my ass and fingering me. It’s almost to much for me to handle, then you stop. I feel your hands on my hips, and your rock hard cock set between my cheeks - you slowly tease me more, sliding up and down, then slapping my pussy with it.

You can’t take it any longer, you thrust inside of me. I gasp in relief - I’ve been craving you. You’ve never felt me so wet, and it makes you even harder. Knowing you have that kind of power and control over me, makes you thrust harder and faster. I love hearing the sound of my ass slap your body, and feel your balls against my clit.

You slow your thrust, caress my breast and lean into me. I faintly hear “you are mine.” over the sound of my heart beating. As you’re passionately fucking me, you untie the blindfold and my hands. You intertwine your fingers with mine and kiss my neck.

I push you up, then make you sit on the couch. My mouth wants to taste me on you. You lean your head back and close your eyes, focused on not finishing. You’re not done with my pussy. Your balls contract and you make me stop. I smile, bit my lip and climb on top of you. I slowly lower myself, enjoying every inch of your huge cock. We kiss as I swirl my hips. My lips find your ear, I whisper “I’ll forever be all yours.” I start riding you, slamming my ass down which drives you crazy. You bury your face in my breasts, and spank me. You leave red welts to remind me you’re in control.

You force my hips down and tight to you, and we lock eyes. Your gaze and the grinding of my hips push me over the edge. I moan and moan as I cum. Hearing me scream and feeling me tighten around your cock makes you explode inside me. That makes my orgasm last even longer and stronger. I collapse onto your chest, not wanting to let the moment go. You wrap your arms around me and kiss me.