Why is it wrong to date a coworker?

Okay, so before I get into the details, I want to say I understand why it’s usually a bad idea. BUT, I don’t think it’s ALWAYS bad. The reason I’m asking is a guy I work with asked me out on a date. I said yes because he’s really sweet and I am attracted to him. We went on a date and had a great time and we’re going out again. My sister told me it’s a bad idea and I shouldn’t date him. I don’t think it is a bad idea because we’re both still in college. This is a temporary job for both of us. I expect to only be there for about a year or so. He’s the same. It isn’t a job I intend on having a career in. I am getting a nursing degree. I have a job lined up already for that. This is just a simple grocery store job to keep me occupied. I’m financially well off enough to quit if need be. And if I don’t want to quit, it’s flexible. I can work at a different department or a different location. He has worked there longer, but we’re at the same level. He has no authority over me at work. So I think it’s fine to see him. Yes things may become uncomfortable. Especially when more and more people find out. But everyone there is nice so far. And as I said, I can easily leave if it becomes too problematic for me. So leave your thoughts down below! Thanks.