Prayers please

Janelle

Anyone had or is having this experience? Any thoughts, etc would help. Pregnant with my rainbow baby. Yesterday in the morning I went to the bathroom and had brownish then later dark red. I went to ER. They found the sac but no baby.

My first baby appointment with OB was today. The ER doc said to follow up with OB get a ultrasound, blood test and see if baby is in the Fallopian tubes. So I went home still bleeding. Today I went to my appointment told doc what had happened. He said there’s no baby in the Fallopian tubes. They found the sac and there’s a baby. But my doc said that the sac is small. I am actually 5 weeks pregnant. And the sac is small and I’m still bleeding. Doc said go as I am pregnant continue going to my appointments. He said I might have a MC. Baby might not develop on how it suppose to be. So much things may happen. I go back on Wednesday for another blood test. And my second ultrasound on January 14th. Which would make me at 7 weeks. It’s been a roller coaster. Please pray and continue praying for me and my baby 🙏🏼 thank you and God Bless🙏🏼

Anyone had or is having this experience? Any thoughts, etc would help.