ABUSIVE BF

Yeaterday for New Year’s <a href="https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.glow.android.eve">Eve</a>, I accompanied my bf at his family to celebrate. The whole night he spent it talking with a friend of the family, who he had cheated on me with at the beginning of our relationship. (They used to fuck before we met and didn’t stop when we got together).

So that was to put you guys into context.

I sat alone the whole night facing the tv, and he was having plenty conversations with her. Nothing he shouldn’t talk about, but regarding the circumstances, he shouldn’t have spent the whole night talking to her and leaving me alone.

I told him via text that I’m not comfortable and want to leave.

He apologized and we left.

Fast forward to the night; he was trying to find all kind lf excuses and everything to justify his actions. He found a way to turn the situation around and blame me (like always lol).

It got violent where he hit me several times and broke something in his car.

From that moment, I knew I was done with him, but I was just trying to find a way for us to get home safely, so I started apologizing.

When we got home, he was vomiting a lot, since he was drunk (that still doesn’t excuse his action)

So In the middle of the night, I left his apt to go back to mine without him noticing.

This morning when I woke up, I had several missed calls from him. I told him that we are done and that I’m not going back.

He cries and everything, but I won’t be manipulated again and go back into that toxic relationship.

Thoughts ????