Seriously broken....

I finally have the balls to brake up with my BF we were together for a year.

I was so emotional abused to the point that I though it was okay for him to acted and treated me that way due to a ruff patch we had went we first met and we weren’t even a thing.

I was always the big person, trying to find solution to every single argument, fight or disagreements we had. In the other hand he was always bringing the past, calling me names, accusing and assuming things.

I’m mad and angry at myself because I truly love this man but nothing I did was enough.

Our communication wasn’t the best due to him. It was best for him to gave me a silent treatment until it scaled. It went from days to a week and a half w/out talking and we were living under the same roof.

He broke up with me on Xmas day. Yeah I know Merry Christmas to me and since then it’s been a rollercoaster.

Yesterday I finally found enough encourage to tell him that he needed to make a decision and once he did I respected it. Moreover he continuously keep texting me trying to make everything my fault and make himself a victim.

I’m just broken in tiny pieces inside, I feel numb, I don’t even want to smile, I’m angry and disappointed of myself, I blame myself for everything and that’s sad.