Need to feel desired

Been married 8 years and together for 16. I love this man since we met. No children bc of male factor infertility. But we can adopt someday. We have a great relationship, not without our own problems but we’ve always talked and worked together.

A few years ago things were getting off, more stressful than ever, husband never sleeping and seeming bipolar like, after 2 terrible years of misdiagnosis we finally find a true diagnosis of Parkinson’s, early onset, we were barely 30.

We’ve come together a long way since then, and we both know how much we love each other.

I know he loves me. The problem is a huge difference in sex drive, I’m high he’s LD. It’s kinda always been that way but it’s just gotten worse over the years. I don’t just want more sex, I want him to desire me and want me more. I just look at him and want him but he just isn’t feeling the same. He’s been tested for Low T and is just borderline but not to a bad or worrisome level.

We’ve talked endlessly about this for years, and recently had a heartbreaking discussion about how sad I am over it. He’s trying more and I can tell, but you cannot change someone’s nature I guess, cannot turn them into a higher drive sexual person. And I’m afraid that it’s just not enough, and I worry about this new trying harder will just fade like always and I already feel like I’m such a chore to him.

I don’t know what to do.